Travelers are compensated differently than permanent or per-diem employees.
A traveler may earn more annually for similar roles when considering compensation perks such as reimbursable travel costs, non-taxable lodging, and non-taxable per-diems.
Do all travel contracts pay the same?
Travel compensation varies per assignment. The more flexible you are, the higher your earning potential; this includes being open to various geographic areas and all shifts. Experienced travelers often command higher pay packages.
HCI will reward you with a competitive pay package that is financially unique to you. We also offer:
- Weekly pay (unlike many other companies)
- Shift differential/on call (if applicable) in addition to your hourly wage
- 100% paid expenses to and from assignments
- Daily non-taxable per diems for meals and incidentals
- Paid rental car or receive a car allowance to use your personal vehicle
- Paid hotel/lodging/apartment costs, and you approve the apartments
- Non-taxable daily per-diem for lodging if you coordinate your own housing
- Sign on, extension, or completion bonuses for some assignments
Being a traveler should not mean giving up benefits that are important to you. We have a complete benefits plan including:
- Health insurance, national PPO medical plan with coverage in all states
- Major dental & vision insurance
- Life, short and long term disability, accident, gap, as well as critical illness and cancer insurance plans
- 401K plan with employer matching contribution
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Direct deposit
Employee discount plan with access to hundreds of discounts in categories such as:
- Travel & entertainment
- Health & wellness
- Information technology services
- Gifts / specialty gift Items
Let us earn your trust to prove that we are THE travel team to join.