Clinical & Anatomical Pathology Laboratory Staffing And Recruitment Options
In order to meet both our clients and our candidates individual needs and best service them, HealthCare Connections provides several lab staffing options and solutions for candidates to explore.
If you are seeking a Clinical or Anatomical Pathology full time position, long-term stability, benefits and growth within one organization then a new permanent position may be the career path for you.
Why would a candidate consider working with us when there are plenty of Lab Jobs for them?
- We have many confidential positions we are hired to assist with that are not advertised by the lab.
- CONFIDENTIALITY! A candidate can explore an opportunity confidentially through us, determine if they have a serious interest and if it meets their search criteria “prior” to submitting their name and resume for all to see. It is a small world in the lab field and they may need to keep their search confidential from colleagues and peers.
- They may not have the time to effectively job search. We can do this for them by presenting only positions that meet their needs.
- Resumes submitted via client websites and job postings frequently get lost amongst the many resumes they receive daily. We present qualified resumes directly to the hiring source and have active communication with them which expedites the process.
- We have over 17 plus years of experience staffing and recruiting exclusively for the laboratory industry. Our solid, long term working relationships with thousands of labs/facilities across the US enables us to effectively assist our candidates in identifying great paying jobs, the best locations, top rated labs and most importantly positions that meet their long term career goals.
Many of HealthCare Connections, Inc.’s clients are in need of immediate technical expertise to aide in the running of their lab departments.
To assist them we send in “trained” and “qualified” lab professionals on a contract basis.
In order to maximize our pool of available candidates for that geographic area we may need to bring in individuals from other locations. This is why these contracts are referred to as “Clinical & Anatomical Pathology Travel” assignments.
Why would a candidate consider a lab travel assignment versus a permanent position?
- Travel assignments provide our candidates with the opportunity to explore and travel the country; enjoy the freedom and experiences of working in different laboratory settings while earning an excellent income and benefits.
- It enables them to enhance their skill set by learning many different instrumentation and Lis systems that are utilized in the lab field making them more knowledgeable, more of an asset and increasing their value as an employee.
- HealthCare Connections, Inc. coordinates and pays for all travel arrangements and housing. Each assignment is usually three-months in duration and requires forty hours per week.
- This can be extended if both the candidate and client consent… In addition we offer highly competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package including but not limited to:
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life and Disability insurances, GAP, Cancer and Accident plans, contributing 401K and many other perks.
- You control your work schedule! At the completion of every contract, it is the candidate’s decision whether to accept another assignment, move on to the next interesting position or go back home! Although each position and location will be unique, they will all enable individuals to gain valuable experience and professional contacts that can only enhance their career in the future.
- Travel can provide you with the flexibility that your lifestyle may demand.
- This is an excellent way to “Get your “foot in the door” and determine if you would want to work for the laboratory permanently. The lab may offer you permanent employment after a contract if that is your preference.
- Local Per-Diem & Contract Opportunities: This is when we provide local temporary coverage on an “as needed” basis to our lab clients. There is no minimal commitment or length of time for the assignment.
Why would a candidate choose to work Per-Diem/Local contracts?
- Usually it pays a higher hourly wage.
- Provides you with the flexibility that your lifestyle may demand – you work only when you want to!
- This is an excellent way to supplement your income and existing job.
- Gets your “foot in the door” and you can determine if you would want to work for the laboratory permanently.
- Gain valuable work experience in a variety of laboratory environments.
- Enhance your clinical knowledge while increasing your value as an employee.
Consultants – Highly trained and experienced Lab professionals Some of our clients are in need of consultant services for different areas of specialties. We send in highly trained and educated lab consultants to meet these needs. These opportunities can vary but most frequently involve the following:
- Regulatory and compliance procedures
- Technical writers
- Lab Information Systems