Position & Client Overview:
Our client is a private owned molecular laboratory specializing in COVID testing in beautiful South Florida. They seek several medical technicians and technologist to work day shift in their very busy molecular biology laboratory.
Molecular biology is a field of science that explores and studies the structures and functions of cells on a molecular level.
- Calibrate, operate, troubleshoot and maintain the equipment
- Dexterity and good eye-hand coordination are required to collect and prepare specimens
- Lab safety and infection prevention is of paramount importance
- Work with advanced equipment, and use deductive reasoning and critical-thinking skills
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Understand gene sequencing, cell signaling and gene expression, as well as organize and differentiate cells
- Accurately record information and interpret results,Work with advanced lab equipment, like cloning kits, DNA synthesizers, electron guns and temperature cyclers
Education, Certification, & Experience:
- Associate of Science or Bachelor of Science
- Florida license as Clinical Laboratory Technician or Clinical Laboratory Technologist
- One (1) year experience
HealthCare Connections, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other protected status pursuant to law.