Position & Client Overview:
Our client is need of Medical Technologist in the Molecular section of the clinical lab to help the pandemic in the United States. Our client is a large reference laboratory company located across the United States. They seek Medical Technologist to test in their busy and high volume laboratory on the evening or night shifts.
Molecular biology is a field of science that explores and studies the structures and functions of cells on a molecular level.
- Calibrate, operate, troubleshoot and maintain the equipment
- Dexterity and good eye-hand coordination are required to collect and prepare specimens
- Lab safety and infection prevention is of paramount importance
- Work with advanced equipment, and use deductive reasoning and critical-thinking skills
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Understand gene sequencing, cell signaling and gene expression, as well as organize and differentiate cells
Accurately record information and interpret results,Work with advanced lab equipment, like cloning kits, DNA synthesizers, electron guns and temperature cyclers
Education, Certification, & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences
- MB(ASCP) certification
HealthCare Connections, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other protected status pursuant to law.